You’ve just landed another web design job! Woohoo! You’ve done all the groundwork, now it’s time to roll up your sleeves and get going. There are some obvious thing to do like registering the domain and organising web hosting if it hasn’t already been done but, if you’re like me then there’s often more to do before you can start constructing the site itself. In this article I’m going to detail the process I go through. Not all of it will be relevant to you but I hope you’ll find it useful. Let me begin by painting a picture...Read More
Month: February 2016
- Increase the size of your Divi Mobile Logo And Mobile Menu Text
- CodeLights Plugin and Divi – Interactive Banner (aka, image hover effects) (Part 2)
- Using the Divi Tabs Module to create a Filterable Image Gallery
- Typing Text Effect Using Divi Code Modules
- Create An Image That Scrolls Up When You Hover Over It
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
This site contains affiliate links. Hopefully you'll click on them and help keep this site online and fresh! :) Oh! And then there are those cookies! It's the way the web remembers things. If you don't like them please don't use this site.