Here’s a quick tip on how to open the Divi Fullwidth Header module’s first button (Button #1) in a new tab. Navigate to the Divi Theme Options screen and then choose the Integration tab and add the following code to the <head> section: Now make sure you’ve enabled the header code section by toggling the Enable Header Code button to on. This is a bit of a mystery to me as mine says Enable and if I switch to Disable, it doesn’t work. In my mind you need to click Enable to enable but obviously not. If the button...Read More
Month: July 2016
- Increase the size of your Divi Mobile Logo And Mobile Menu Text
- CodeLights Plugin and Divi – Interactive Banner (aka, image hover effects) (Part 2)
- Using the Divi Tabs Module to create a Filterable Image Gallery
- Typing Text Effect Using Divi Code Modules
- Create An Image That Scrolls Up When You Hover Over It
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
This site contains affiliate links. Hopefully you'll click on them and help keep this site online and fresh! :) Oh! And then there are those cookies! It's the way the web remembers things. If you don't like them please don't use this site.