Here’s a quick tip on how to open the Divi Fullwidth Header module’s first button (Button #1) in a new tab. Navigate to the Divi Theme Options screen and then choose the Integration tab and add the following code to the <head> section: Now make sure you’ve enabled the header code section by toggling the Enable Header Code button to on. This is a bit of a mystery to me as mine says Enable and if I switch to Disable, it doesn’t work. In my mind you need to click Enable to enable but obviously not. If the button...Read More
Month: July 2016
- Switch The Normal Divi Menu To the Hamburger Menu on Smaller Screens
- Increase The Width of the Divi Vertical Navigation Header Format
- Your Guide to the Google Fonts Available in the Divi Theme (Printable)
- Revolutionise your Theme Installation Process – Use the TGM Plugin Activation Library to Install Your Favourite WordPress Plugins
- Sketch your layouts on paper with the Divi Theme printable Browser Window by Divi Notes
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Follow Us on WordPress
This site contains affiliate links. Hopefully you'll click on them and help keep this site online and fresh! :) Oh! And then there are those cookies! It's the way the web remembers things. If you don't like them please don't use this site.