Here’s a quick tip on how to open the Divi Fullwidth Header module’s first button (Button #1) in a new tab. Navigate to the Divi Theme Options screen and then choose the Integration tab and add the following code to the <head> section: Now make sure you’ve enabled the header code section by toggling the Enable Header Code button to on. This is a bit of a mystery to me as mine says Enable and if I switch to Disable, it doesn’t work. In my mind you need to click Enable to enable but obviously not. If the button...Read More
Month: July 2016
This site contains affiliate links. Hopefully you'll click on them and help keep this site online and fresh! :) Oh! And then there are those cookies! It's the way the web remembers things. If you don't like them please don't use this site.
- Your Guide to the Google Fonts Available in the Divi Theme (Printable)
- Revolutionise your Theme Installation Process – Use the TGM Plugin Activation Library to Install Your Favourite WordPress Plugins
- Sketch your layouts on paper with the Divi Theme printable Browser Window by Divi Notes
- CodeLights Plugin and Divi – Flipbox (Part 1)
- Fullwidth Header – Open Button #1 Link in a New Tab
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.