Who hasn’t put their site through Google’s PageSpeed Insights and thought “how on earth am I going to get those images any smaller”? I know I have. Well, even though you won’t necessarily be able to satisfy Google, you can at least get your images as lean as possible and score points with both it, and your users but making a few little image optimization tweaks. Get Your Images in Shape before Uploading Before you get started with image compression, take a step back and make sure your images get off to a good start. Here are three things you...Read More
Month: March 2016
This site contains affiliate links. Hopefully you'll click on them and help keep this site online and fresh! :) Oh! And then there are those cookies! It's the way the web remembers things. If you don't like them please don't use this site.
- Your Guide to the Google Fonts Available in the Divi Theme (Printable)
- Revolutionise your Theme Installation Process – Use the TGM Plugin Activation Library to Install Your Favourite WordPress Plugins
- Sketch your layouts on paper with the Divi Theme printable Browser Window by Divi Notes
- CodeLights Plugin and Divi – Flipbox (Part 1)
- Fullwidth Header – Open Button #1 Link in a New Tab
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.